In such occurrence of power interruption, rotating brownout or calamities like typhoon that causes for the main supply of electricity to shut down, take part on your operation now with Tronix PowerCore2. An UPS that last for hours, not minutes.
Applications of Tronix PowerCore2 are Pharmacies/ Drugstores (for inverter-type refrigerators), Medium-scale Offices (with critical PCs/ servers/ network PCs), Construction sites (for LED floodlamps), Laboratories (on laboratory equipments) and Professional Photographers (for mono block flash units).
Tronix PowerCore2 is an offline, single phase UPS that has 5-12ms transfer time, and non isolated with its input and output. Equipped with sealed-lead flooded 100Ah battery, that efficiently powers devices for hours when the main supply is loss.
- Accesible Power Source Anywhere: Can be safely connected to any standard 20V power source.
- Superb Performance: PowerCore's distinct characteristic of being able to supply power for longer hours is superior.
- Efficient Load Transfer: with 5-12ms transfer of load from battery to AC on any device.
- Quality Design: Protective conformance coated board design to prevent dust, moisture and other contaminant from damaging PowerCore2, adding a longer life span.
- Battery Performance: 100Ah sealed-lead acid flooded battery, with high conduction, thick and high density plates stored in a sturdy and durable plastic container. This high end battery PowerCore2 to supply power from 4 up to 9 hours depending on load.
- Protective Charging: Continuous charging with floating point function that automatically stops PowerCore2 from charging even when plugged.
- Ease of Repair: Zero downtime for repairs made possible with its repair provision door for sliding out board for servicing the unit even whil at operation.
- Compact Design for Transport: PowerCore2 comes with four movable wheels to conveniently transfer from one place to another without worries.
- After Sales Service: PowerCore2 comes with a full 1 year warranty after purchase.
Product Features & Specifications:
- Power Output:Online Double Conversion
- Transfer Time (AC to Battery): Zero (0) milliseconds
- Input Voltage: 180-265 Vac
- Output Voltage: 230Vac
- Battery: Two (2) Deep Cycle Lead Acid, 24V/100Ah
- Output Capacity: 500VA/350watts
- Wave Form: Pure Sine Wave
- Estimated Run Time:
- 7 - 8 hours for 15 cu/ft inverter-type refrigerator
- 12 hours for single PC
- 8 hours for 2 desktop computers
- 6 hours for 3 desktop computers
- 20 hours for 50W LED Flood lamps
- 3000+ pops for studio flash
- Charging Time of 7 to 8 hours (from a fully drained battery)
- Weight: 43 kg including battery
- Dimension (L x W x H): 480mm x 210mm x 435mm
Distribution & Pricing Differences
Tronix products are also available through a number of retailers across the Philippines. In some regions, Tronix products are exclusively available on selected dealers. Dealers prices, in most cases, are slightly higher from the prices posted in this website or suggested retail prices due to the fact that dealers pay shipping and transportation costs, product stocking and inventory and customary dealer margin.
After Sales: Product Guarantee & Warranty
On buying any Tronix products, customers enjoy the 30-day satisfaction guarantee where they can return the product if they are not satisfied with their purchase for a full refund and a one-year warranty, where customers can return the product for repair service or replacement. For more info on product warranty, click here.