Tronix Explorer P-Dock
For Camera/Small Flashes: Tronix Explorer P-Dock
Tronix Explorer Li-ion battery pack can be converted as a power dock for flash guns or small flashes with the Tronix Explorer P-Dock. When combined, Tronix Explorer P-Dock and the Li-ion battery pack becomes a DC power pack for up to 4 small flashes.
The new Tronix Explorer P-Dock powers multiple flash guns by serving as a compact battery pack. It is an external power supply which converts battery power to high voltage DC power. It connects to the flash gun's external power port. An efficient DC-DC SMPS powered by a lithium ion battery pack, flash guns will recycle faster and will give thousands of flashes.
The same Li-ion battery can be used for Tronix Explorer 500Li, the portable battery pack for studio lights or monolights (and powerpacks/generators).
- Tronix Explorer P-Dock - Now Availalble here
- DC-power supply with built-in charger and Li-ion Battery Pack
- Powers up to 4 camera flashes, no need to buy battery pack per flash
- Provides more than enough flashes, even at full power settings
- Compatible to other flash brands by replacing flash-to-Tronix Explorer P-Dock connector
- Automatic protection against overload, short circuit or overheating
- With visual indicators during operation and charging
- SMPS Type: DC-DC
- Output Voltage: 330Vdc
- Output Current / socket: 800mA peak
- Output Power: 260W
- Size (cm, power dock pack): 12.3cmx11.4cmx8.7cm
- Size (cm, power dock with battery pack): 12.3cmx11.4cmx15.2cm
- Weight (kg, whole pack): 2.8kg
- Weight (kg, battery pack): 1.5 kg
- ChargerInput Voltage: 90Vac to 240Vac
- Battery Type: LiFePO4
- # of Outlets (DC): Four (4) (Nikon or Canon-compatible)
Contents: 1-pc Tronix Explorer P-Dock Power Supply Unit, 1-pc Li-ion battery pack, 2-pcs Flash-to-Tronix Explorer P-Dock Connector, 2-pcs Flash-to-Tronix Explorer P-Dock Connector 2.5m Extension,1-pc charging cord with Universal Adpater, 1-set carrying case/pouch
Distribution & Pricing Differences
Tronix products are also available through a number of retailers in North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific. For direct importation, purchase at Innovatronix direct, otherwise, contact your dealer. In some countries, Tronix products are exclusively available on selected dealers. For more info, refer to Tronix dealers worldwide. Dealers prices, in most cases, are slightly higher from the prices posted in this website due to the fact that dealers pay Duty/Tax on product importation, product stocking and inventory and customary dealer margin.
After Sales: Product Guarantee & Warranty
On buying any Tronix products, customers enjoy the 30-day satisfaction guarantee where they can return the product if they are not satisfied with their purchase for a full refund and a one-year warranty, where customers can return the product for repair service or replacement. For more info on product warranty, click here.