Tronix Explorer 500Li
For Studio Flashes/Monoblocks: Tronix Explorer 500Li
For a discerning photographer shooting on-location or outdoors, the all-new Tronix Explorer 500Li Pure Sine Wave Inverter can seamlessly power multiple bi-voltage/digital/analog flash units or monolights, even set at full power.
Tronix Explorer 500Li is rated at 500watts continuous (recommended up to 2400ws instantaneous) and powered by LiFePO4 Li-ion battery. It can provide around 350 flashes using a 400ws monolight (ref: Elinchrom DliteIT 4), or around 700 flashes with a spare battery and at recycling time close to that of the wall socket.
At 4.7 kg (around 10 lbs, battery pack and built-in charger included), this very portable power supply comes with a carrying case for easier handling during on-location photo shoots and offers increased protection against dust, dirt, drips, etc. For extended photo shoots, Tronix Explorer 500Li has an easily-replaceable battery feature for quick installation of spare battery, allowing more chances to get that perfect shot.
Powering computer peripherals and laptops or recharging gadgets such as smartphones are additional capabilities.
The same li-ion battery pack can be used for Tronix Explorer P-Dock, the portable battery pack for small/camera flashes.
- Tronix Explorer 500Li (230V/50Hz)and (115V/60Hz)- Now Available here
Related: See us on Facebook (Tronix Photo Gears) | Tronix Explorer Battery Pack (Previous Models) | Flash Unit/Monolight/Monoblock/Powerpack Compatibility Guide | Why choose Tronix Explorer?
- Pure sine wave output, Continuous power supply of up to 500watts, compatible to most bi-voltage/digital/analog flash units or monolights
- Field replaceable (easy-replaceable) battery pack and detachable from the inverter unit, provision for extra or spare battery
- With USB port for gadgets such as mobile phones, tablets etc
- Automatic protection againts overload, short circuit or overheating
- With visual indicators and audible beeps during operation and charging
- With power saving feature, 30 minutes auto shut off when left idle
- Autovolt/Worldwide charging compatibility, accepts 90V to 240V
- With fixed, built in cooling fans
- 63% smaller than similar power-rating inverter
- At 4.7 kg, 31% lighter than similar power-rating inverter
- 700 flashes with 200ws flash
- 350 flashes with 400ws flash
- 300 flashes with 500ws flash
Reference: Elinchrom Dlite IT 4
- Inverter Type: Pure sine wave inverter
- Continuous Output: 500watts
- Peak Output: 2400ws
- Size (cm, whole pack): 16cm x 17.5cm x 21.5cm
- Weight (kg, whole pack): 4.7 kg
- Weight (kg, battery pack): 1.5 kg
- Input Voltage: 90Vac to 240Vac
- Output Voltage: 110Vac/60Hz OR 230V/50Hz
- Battery Type: LiFePO4
- # of Outlets (AC): 2 (110Vac/60Hz) OR 2 (230V/50Hz)
- # of Outlets (USB/Max Output): 1 / 1000mA
Contents: 1-pc Tronix Explorer 500Li Main Inverter Unit, 1-pc Li-ion battery pack, 1-pc charging cord, 1-set carrying case/pouch
Distribution & Pricing Differences
Tronix products are also available through a number of retailers in North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific. For direct importation, purchase at Innovatronix direct, otherwise, contact your dealer. In some countries, Tronix products are exclusively available on selected dealers. For more info, refer to Tronix dealers worldwide. Dealers prices, in most cases, are slightly higher from the prices posted in this website due to the fact that dealers pay Duty/Tax on product importation, product stocking and inventory and customary dealer margin.
After Sales: Product Guarantee & Warranty
On buying any Tronix products, customers enjoy the 30-day satisfaction guarantee where they can return the product if they are not satisfied with their purchase for a full refund and a one-year warranty, where customers can return the product for repair service or replacement. For more info on product warranty, click here.