Tronix QuickServ Queuing Management System
*image for illustration purposes only.
Tronix QuickServ Queuing Management System is for managing customer service and transaction handling for banks, hospitals, payment centers, schools, other businesses and government offices.
- Ease of Connection – uses wireless technology to eliminate long cable connections or can run on an existing LAN network or on a stand alone network. Uses HDMI connection only.
- Quick Installation – just connect the main module to monitor, position ticket kiosk near entrance then connect teller controllers (PC, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
- Customizable Software – can be reconfigured to meet the specific requirements of transaction handling.
- Secured Queue Management System – requires user name and password to gain access.
- Browser Based – the system is a browser- based application (Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.). It has the option using either teller PC, tablets or smartphones.
- Media Player – capable of showing looped HD video clips and pictures for announcement, advertisements, commercials, promotions, etc.
Customer Friendly – calls the attention of the customer using clear speech audio and blinking effect on the information display.
- Multiple Display Option – the option of having multiple display monitors depending on the requirement.
- Power Interruption Recovery – reloads back up data during reboot when power interruption occurs.
- Report Generator – comes with a detailed report viewer that can be exported to Micorsoft Excel or any office-based software or apps.
- Customer Feedback Rate – customers can effectively rate his experience with the queuing management system or customer representative.
*Different set-up for Local (PH) and International Market
- Module for Main Display
- Module for Ticket Dispenser
- Ticket Dispenser : Kiosk or Tabletop (Touch Screen Monitor and Thermal Printer) *Ticket Kiosk for Local Market and Table top ticket dispenser for International Market
- Up to 2 separate transactions
- Up to 99 tellers per transaction
Service / After Sales Support
- Demo Video
- One-Year Warranty
- Full Technical Support Assistance
- Any monitor (LCD/LED TV, etc) with HDMI port connection
- Windows-based PCs for teller stations to run and control the software
- Tablets or smart phones can be used in place of teller's Windows-based PCs
- Video files supported: .mp4, .mkv, .avi, .3gp, .mov