The new Tronix Explorer 500Li and Tronix Explorer P-Dock, AC-power source and DC-power source respectively, are ultimate on-location (or even studio) equipment for photographic lighting - with more value-for-money than similar power-rated inverters/power supplies in the market today.
For Studio Flashes/Monoblocks: Tronix Explorer 500Li
For a discerning photographer shooting on-location or outdoors, the all-new Tronix Explorer 500Li Pure Sine Wave Inverter can seamlessly power multiple bi-voltage/digital/analog flash units or monolights, even set at full power.
Tronix Explorer 500Li is rated at 500watts continuous (recommende up to 2400ws instantaneous) and powered by LiFePO4 Li-ion battery. It can provide around 350 flashes using a 400ws monolight (ref: Elinchrom DliteIT 4), or around 700 flashes with a spare battery and at recycling time close to that of the wall socket.
At 4.7 kg (around 10 lbs, battery pack and built-in charger included), this very portable power supply comes with a carrying case for easier handling during on-location photo shoots and offers increased protection against dust, dirt, drips, etc. For extended photo shoots, Tronix Explorer 500Li has an easily-replaceable battery feature for quick installation of spare battery, allowing more chances to get that perfect shot.
Powering computer peripherals and laptops or recharging gadgets such as smartphones are additional capabilities.
For more info, click here.
- Tronix Explorer 500Li (230V/50Hz) and 115V/60Hz) - Now Availalble here
- Price: $690 USD
- Pure sine wave output, Continuous power supply of up to 500watts, compatible to most bi-voltage/digital/analog flash units or monolights
- Field replaceable (easy-replaceable) battery pack and detachable from the inverter unit, provision for extra or spare battery
- With USB port for gadgets such as mobile phones, tablets etc
- Automatic protection against overload, short circuit or overheating
- With visual indicators and audible beeps during operation and charging
- With power saving feature, 30 minutes auto shut off when left idle
- Autovolt/Worldwide charging compatibility, accepts 90V to 240V
- With fixed, built in cooling fans
- 63% smaller than similar power-rating inverter
- At 4.7 kg, 31% lighter than similar power-rating inverter
- Performance Overview: 700 flashes with 200ws flash; 350 flashes with 400ws flash; 300 flashes with 500ws flash
Product Contents: 1-pc Tronix Explorer 500Li Main Inverter Unit, 1-pc Li-ion battery pack, 1-pc charging cord, 1-set carrying case, 1-set battery pouch
Related: See us on Facebook (Tronix Photo Gears) | Tronix Explorer Battery Pack (Previous Models) | Flash Unit/Monolight/Monoblock/Powerpack Compatibility Guide | Why choose Tronix Explorer?
For Camera/Small Flashes: Tronix Explorer P-Dock
Tronix Explorer Li-ion battery pack can be converted as a power dock for flash guns or small flashes with the Tronix Explorer P-Dock. When combined, Tronix Explorer P-Dock and the Li-ion battery pack becomes a DC power pack for up to 4 small flashes.
The new Tronix Explorer P-Dock powers multiple flash guns by serving as a compact battery pack. It is an external power supply which converts battery power to high voltage DC power. It connects to the flash gun's external power port.
An efficient DC-DC SMPS powered by a lithium ion battery pack, flash guns will recycle faster and will give thousands of flashes. (It uses the same Li-ion battery pack of Tronix Explorer 500Li.)
For more info, click here.
- Tronix Explorer P-Dock - Now Available here
- Price - $ 690 USD
- DC-power supply with built-in charger and Li-ion Battery Pack
- Powers up to 4 camera flash, no need to buy battery pack per flash
- Provides more than enough flashes, even at full power settings
- Compatible to other flash brands by replacing flash-to-Tronix Explorer P-Dock connector
- Automatic protection againts overload, short circuit or overheating
- With visual indicators during operation and charging
Product Contents: 1-pc Tronix Explorer P-Dock Power Supply Unit, 1-pc Li-ion battery pack, 2-pcs Flash-to-Tronix Explorer P-Dock Connector, 2-pcs Flash-to-Tronix Explorer P-Dock Connector 2.5m Extension,1-pc charging cord with Universal Adpater, 1-set carrying case/pouch
- Tronix Explorer 500Li
- Available in 110V/60Hz and 230V/50Hz models
- 1-pc Tronix Explorer 500Li Main Inverter Unit (AC output), 1-pc Li-ion battery pack, 1-pc charging cord, 1-set carrying case, 1-set battery pouch
- Tronix Explorer P-Dock
- 1-pc Tronix Explorer P-Dock Power Supply Unit, 1-pc Li-ion battery pack, 2-pcs Flash-to-Tronix Explorer P-Dock Connector, 2-pcs Flash-to-Tronix Explorer P-Dock Connector 2.5m Extension,1-pc charging cord with Universal Adpater, 1-set carrying case/pouch
- Spare Accessories / Expansions
- Li-ion battery pack (spare unit) including pouch
- Tronix Explorer 500Li Carrying Case
- Tronix Explorer P-Dock Carrying Case
- Flash to P-Dock Connector (Canon and Nikon compatible)
WHERE TO BUY/DEALERS
Initially available for purchase direct from Innovatronix through this webshop.
It will soon be available in selected Innovatronix dealers worldwide.
Distribution & Pricing Differences
Tronix products are also available through a number of retailers in North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific. For direct importation, purchase at Innovatronix direct, otherwise, contact your dealer. In some countries, Tronix products are exclusively available on selected dealers. For more info, refer to Tronix dealers worldwide. Dealers prices, in most cases, are slightly higher from the prices posted in this website due to the fact that dealers pay Duty/Tax on product importation, product stocking and inventory and customary dealer margin.
After Sales: Product Guarantee & Warranty
On buying any Tronix products, customers enjoy the 30-day satisfaction guarantee where they can return the product if they are not satisfied with their purchase for a full refund and a one-year warranty, where customers can return the product for repair service or replacement. For more info on product warranty, click here.