For air-conditioning units, Tronix ACT 20 is most recommended. With the use of a timer and a power on delay, it manages the aircon's ON cycle and protects appliances from power surge caused by brownouts. In addition to its Power On Delay feature (see POD10), Aircon units can be set to turn on from one to nine hours or continuous on. It has a fan outlet that turns on the electric fan when the timer lapses. It is recommended for window-type airconditioners rated at 3HP and below.
This way, homeowners can time usage of the aircon without having to constantly worry of over-using it, and the convenience brought by its timer and fan-outlet features.
For more information on Tronix ACT20, click here.
1. Complete the order form below.
- Make sure that the email address you will provide is active. Your email bill (invoice), shipping or tracking number will be forwarded to the email address that you have provided.
- Make sure that the address you will provide is your delivery address. Deliveries are made via Xend and someone must sign and receive the delivery for you.
2. Upon receipt of your order, we will process it swiftly. Email bill (invoice) will be sent through the email addresss that you have provided
- If you selected PayPal, a payment request will be sent in 12 to 48 hours. Complete the payment by logging to your PayPal account or pay from the email link that we sent.
|Bank||Banco de Oro (BDO)|
|Account Name||Innovatronix Inc|
3. Once the order is completely processed, it will be shipped through Xend. Your tracking number will also be provided. Please allow 3 to 7 working days after ordering before you receive your order. Delivery is limited within the Philippines only.
For more information or questions on this webshop special, call us at +02 661 4108 or text us at 0923-657-6946 (Sun Cellular). For product warranty queries, refer to Product Warranty Statement.